This is one of the first decisions you are going to have to make when you start up in business – and it’s important to get it right – for you.
We can help you understand the key differences between the 2 structures, how you would pay your tax, and what key filing deadlines and responsibilities you would have. We can help you determine which one would be best for you.
Once decided, we can help you get that structure up and running and help you register with the right authorities at the right time.
You can then get on with running your business!
OFFER – The Ultimate Start-up Accounting Package for Sole Traders
For just £40 (excl. VAT) per month, you will receive everything that you need to ensure you are on top of your accounts and tax.*
- an initial meeting to find out more about you and your business
- a bookkeeping template for you to easily record your transactions
- year end accounts for a sole trader
- self -assessment tax return based on those accounts
- email support for all your accounts and tax queries
By spreading the annual cost over the year, you can keep control over your costs. By using our template and regularly reconciling to your bank account, we will ensure that your books are kept in shape – leaving you to focus on growing your business.
* in the first year of business, assuming no other sources of income