If you are starting up in business, here’s my summary of useful blogs to help you with your accounts if you are self employed!
- Smile – 10 reasons to get your tax return done early
- Who needs to file a personal tax return
- What you can claim from your business for working from home
- Claiming the cost of your mobile phone
- Claiming travel and subsistence
- What are payments on account of tax
- How to budget for your personal tax bill
- Maternity Pay for the self-employed
- When do I register for VAT?
- Are you getting paid on time?
Hopefully there is something there to help you, if you need help and want to get in touch, please contact Rosie Forsyth here.