Forget the Richard and Judy book guide for your summer holidays, here’s my summary of useful blogs for helping you with your accounts if you are self employed!
- Smile – 10 reasons to get your tax return done early
- Who needs to file a personal tax return
- What you can claim from your business for working from home
- Claiming the cost of your mobile phone
- Claiming travel and subsistence
- What are payments on account of tax
- How to budget for your personal tax bill
- Maternity Pay for the self-employed
- When do I register for VAT?
- Are you getting paid on time?
Hopefully there is something there to help you, if you need help and want to get in touch, please contact Rosie Forsyth here.
Whatever you are doing, have a great Summer – but don’t ignore your accounts!!